`Tremendous Pressure' Seen Prompting Spanish Bank Merger RoundBy
Court decision on mortgage floors seen triggering mergers
BBVA chairman says will play `relevant' role in consolidation
A second round of mergers and acquisitions awaits Spain’s banking industry, three years after Europe’s debt crisis set off the biggest exodus in the country’s history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt