Transurban to Buy Brisbane Toll Road for A$1.87 BillionBy
Company plans to raise A$1.03 billion in rights offer
Acquisition price is half the road's construction costs
Transurban Group agreed to buy a 7-kilometer highway in Brisbane for A$1.87 billion ($1.35 billion), half of the construction costs, to widen its network of toll roads in Queensland state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders