Shanshui Default Woes Hit China as More Bond Sales ScrappedBloomberg News
43 Chinese companies scrapped 46.7 billion yuan of bond sales
About 65 percent of the issuers are rated AA or lower
The default by China Shanshui Cement Group Ltd. is forcing more Chinese companies to scrap bond sales as yields surge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again