Shanshui Default Woes Hit China as More Bond Sales ScrappedBloomberg News
43 Chinese companies scrapped 46.7 billion yuan of bond sales
About 65 percent of the issuers are rated AA or lower
The default by China Shanshui Cement Group Ltd. is forcing more Chinese companies to scrap bond sales as yields surge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing