Ruble Falls Most in Emerging Markets as Oil Reversal Short LivedBy and
Weekend comments from Obama, Medvedev cloud outlook for thaw
Saudi comments spark reversal in crude, energy company prices
The ruble fell the most among emerging markets as Russia and the U.S. differed on goals in Syria and a rebound in crude prices was short-lived.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’