Morgan Stanley Hires Private-Wealth Team From Credit SuisseBy
Group advises on more than $5 billion in client assets
Credit Suisse advisers have been sought after as bank retreats
Morgan Stanley hired a New York-based team of private-wealth advisers from Credit Suisse Group AG who advise on more than $5 billion in assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations