Jordan Awards Fotowatio Renewable Contract to Build Solar PlantBy
Fotowatio to build $85 million solar power plant in Jordan
Kingdom plans to add 600 megawatts of wind/solar power by 2016
Jordan awarded a contract to Fotowatio Renewable Ventures to build an $85 million solar power plant, Ibrahim Saif, Jordan’s Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations