Guotai Junan Unit Says Chairman Yim Fung Can't Be ContactedBloomberg News
Yim Fung hasn't been in contact since Nov. 18, firm says
Brokerage's shares fall 12% after temporary replacements named
Guotai Junan International Holdings Ltd. shares plunged 12 percent in Hong Kong after the brokerage said it can’t contact its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Yim Fung.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock