Google Lets Users Embrace Inner Jedi With 'Star Wars' AppsBy
Web users can pick Dark Side or Light Side as themes
Companies adding to the hype ahead of next month's premiere
Google is allowing users to embrace their inner Jedi or Sith, jumping on the “Star Wars” bandwagon before the new sequel opens next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon