Cameron Hints at Vote Next Week on Wider Islamic State BombingsBy
Prime minister says lawmakers can look at case `over weekend'
Cameron says he doesn't want to `take too long over it'
Prime Minister David Cameron suggested a vote on extending U.K. bombing attacks on Islamic State to Syria could come as soon as next week, facing opposition Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with his biggest test to date.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself