Philippine Phone Giant Spending Record Amount to Boost Data UseBy , , and
PLDT may budget another 43 billion pesos in 2016 for capex
Dividend payout may be 90% or lower; debt must be contained
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. will keep capital spending at a record level next year as the nation’s biggest carrier tries to fend off an aggressive domestic rival and prepares for the potential entry of Telstra Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life