Masters of the Finance Universe Are Worried About ChinaBy
Goldman Sachs echoes hedge-fund managers' currency concerns
Hedge funds reduce holdings in U.S.-listed Chinese firms
David Tepper says a yuan devaluation may be coming in China. John Burbank warns that a hard landing there could spark a global recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself