Globe Challenges PLDT Grip on Nannies, Laborers With Cherry DealBy and
35% of Philippine mobile phone users have smartphones, Cu says
Globe budgets record $850 million capex 2016 to boost data
Globe Telecom Inc. is taking aim at bigger rival Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. in the prepaid wireless market by teaming up with Cherry Mobile to boost smartphone usage among consumers that can least afford one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders