Final ‘Hunger Games’ Disappoints in Debut at Box OfficeAnousha Sakoui and Sabrina Willmer
The film finale of “The Hunger Games,” one of Hollywood’s most valuable franchises, had the smallest debut of any in the Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. series.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt