Puerto Rico Electric Wins Extension of Debt Restructuring PactBy
Creditors give utility until Dec. 10 to continue negotiations
Prepa remains in talks with bond insurers on debt exchange
Creditors of Puerto Rico’s main electricity provider gave the utility more time to negotiate with insurers that guarantee a portion of its debt against default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap