Auto Workers Approve Ford, GM Contracts With Raises for AllBy
Ford's bonuses of $10,000 persuade UAW members to accept deal
GM sweetens its offer to appease skilled-trades group
Labor peace returned to Detroit after the United Auto Workers voted to approve new contracts with Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Co., wrapping up one of the most lucrative rounds of negotiations for the union after it offered concessions to help the Big Three U.S. automakers get through the recession and two bankruptcies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon