Why Consulting Is a Revolving Door for MBAs
Of all the industries MBAs could end up in, the largest single chunk of them flock to one: consulting. But Bloomberg data show that they're not likely to stick with it. Even though consulting is the most popular of the three industries that claimed the majority of business school graduates this spring (financial services and technology are the other two), it's also the one MBAs are most likely to move on from a few years later.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations