Samsung's Challenger to Pfizer Drug Wins European BackingBy and
Benepali is first copy of Enbrel, follows Remicade biosimilar
Enbrel medicine is among Pfizer's top-selling products
A drug developed by a joint venture between Samsung Biologics and Biogen Inc. was recommended for approval by the European Union’s drug regulator, threatening sales of a similar Pfizer Inc. product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders