Peru's Copper Surge Sustained Economic Growth in Third QuarterBy
Growth little changed from second quarter at 2.9 percent
Domestic demand is weak as public, private investment falls
Peru’s economic growth was little changed in the third quarter as delays in government stimulus and slumping exports weigh on investment, while copper output rises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’