Military Operation Over After Attack on Mali Hotel: ArmyBy
At least 22 dead in attack claimed by group linked to al-Qaeda
As many as 170 people may have taken hostage earlier
The military operation is over at a Radisson hotel where at least 170 people were held hostage in Mali’s capital of Bamako, Capt. Modibo Traore, an army spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations