Freedom Is a Risky Place for Icelandic Investors Seeking ExitBy
Iceland’s asset managers are champing at the bit for capital controls to be removed so they can invest more abroad. Yet what awaits them in the broader world may be sinking markets and falling currencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing