U.K. Fund Management Industry Swells to Record $11 TrillionBy
Funds on target to rise over 9% this year, TheCityUK estimates
Data comes as regulator conducts study into competition
Assets overseen by U.K. fund managers swelled to a record 7.1 trillion pounds ($11 trillion) in the first half of 2015, according to TheCityUK.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’