RBS Plans to Scrap Bonuses for Branch Staff, Raise Fixed PayBy
Bank seeking to `rebuild customers' trust,' Matheson says
RBS has been hurt by rising misconduct costs including PPI
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc plans to scrap all bonuses for 20,000 staff at its branches and increase fixed pay by 5 percent starting in 2016 as the government-owned lender seeks to bolster its reputation in the wake of a series of scandals, including wrongly sold payment-protection insurance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations