Portugal's Silva Meets Parties Before Deciding on Next PremierBy
President to decide who will govern after Premier Coelho fell
Socialists want to form minority government, ease austerity
Portuguese President Anibal Cavaco Silva is holding meetings with the country’s political parties on Friday before announcing a decision on who will be the next prime minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing