Top Goldman Trades See Dollar Rising With Inflation OutlookBy and
Bank favors greenback against euro and yen, also likes ruble
Euro traded below Goldman's predicted level for most of 2015
In Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s vision of 2016, the dollar climbs, U.S. inflation expectations pick up and the currencies of Mexico and Russia advance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders