EU Weighs Passport Screening at Outer Borders for All TravelersBy and
Proposal would extend controls now limited to non-EU citizens
Accord also sought on collection of air passenger data
European Union citizens face the prospect of full passport checks when entering and leaving the bloc under an anti-terrorism proposal to be aired on Friday in Brussels, according to a draft statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again