EU Weighs Passport Screening at Outer Borders for All TravelersBy and
Proposal would extend controls now limited to non-EU citizens
Accord also sought on collection of air passenger data
European Union citizens face the prospect of full passport checks when entering and leaving the bloc under an anti-terrorism proposal to be aired on Friday in Brussels, according to a draft statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing