Eight Defaults and 180 Years Later, Ecuador to Repay BondholdersBy
Ecuador says paying 2015 bonds will reduce credit risk
Oil drop may still hurt Ecuador's attempt to cut funding costs
Ecuador is poised to do something it’s never done in its more than 180-year history: repay a bond.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’