Uganda's Second Exchange to Begin Operations After ElectionsBy
Bourse will issue depository note after regulatory approval
First wants to see outcome of elections before moving ahead
Uganda’s second securities market plans to start trading soon after elections in February are out of the way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's