Samarco Bolstering Remaining Dams as Brazil Enters Rainy SeasonBy and
BHP-Vale venture carrying out emergency work to reduce risk
Spill is being called Brazil's biggest mining disaster
Samarco Mineracao SA is racing to buttress its remaining tailings dams after a spill earlier this month decimated local communities and Brazil enters the rainy season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon