Republican Defiance on Syrian Refugees May Not Play Well in the Long Run
The overwhelmingly Republican push to bar displaced Syrians from the U.S. is posing a dilemma for presidential candidates, who must balance the short-term need to win their party’s nomination with the long-term goal of winning the November 2016 election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing