Paris Attacks Prompt Isis Pharmaceuticals to Mull a Name ChangeBy
Drugmaker says 26-year-old moniker may have become distraction
Paris attacks were personal; `It really weighed heavily'
The terrorist attacks in Paris may have finally spurred a brand change for Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc., a drugmaker that until now has steadfastly held on to its name even as the militant group rose in prominence in the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’