Microsemi Ups PMC-Sierra Offer Again, Escalating Bidding WarBy and
Bid now $12.05 a share, second increase in three weeks
Raises cash portion to try to top rival offer by Skyworks
Microsemi Corp. again raised its cash-and-stock offer to buy PMC-Sierra Inc., to $12.05 a share, trying to top an offer by Skyworks Solutions Inc. and escalating the bidding war for the maker of semiconductors for network drives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018