Hedge-Fund Veteran Says Euro Slide Almost Over, UBS AgreesBy
Vulpes's Diggle plans to invest more in German properties
Euro may appreciate to as high as $1.10 in 6-12 months: UBS
Stephen Diggle, who co-founded a hedge fund that made $2.7 billion in 2007 and 2008, said the euro’s slide is almost over and his German property holdings will benefit. UBS Group AG, the world’s largest private bank, agrees further losses are set to be limited.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’