Asian Stocks Slide as Investors Await Bank of Japan, Fed MinutesBy
Bank of Japan to release policy decision on Thursday
Fed meeting minutes due as inflation data bolsters hike case
Traders snuffed out an early rally in Asian stocks, sending the benchmark index lower before the end of a Bank of Japan policy meeting. Investors awaited minutes from the Federal Reserve after U.S. inflation data bolstered the case for higher interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again