U.S. Stock Rally Fizzles as Dollar Tumbles, Treasuries AdvanceBy
Focus on gradual tightening lifts emerging stocks, currencies
S&P 500 fluctuates after rallying most in four weeks
The biggest rally in U.S. stocks in four weeks fizzled as UnitedHealth Group Inc.’s profit warning rattled the health-care sector and oil’s descent sank energy producers. The Federal Reserve’s signal that any rate increase would be gradual bolstered bonds and sent the dollar to its biggest slump in a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts