Analysis: Safe Haven Assets Are Starting to Look a Little Different
Faced with terrorist attacks in Paris and the possibility of an interest rate liftoff at the Federal Reserve, investors did something unexpected. They avoided rushing into traditional "safe haven" assets such as U.S. Treasuries, gold, and the Swiss franc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’