Weakened Hollande Faces Election Backlash in Wake of AttacksBy and
Polls Show Socialist Rout in Next Month's Regional Vote
Demonstrations Banned After Last Week's Coordinated Assault
Five days after terrorist attacks in January, the largest crowd in French history -- more than 3.7 million -- turned out for rallies across the country. A legion of world leaders joined the Paris march to consecrate the nation’s worst such violence in more than half a century, declaring “Je Suis Charlie.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations