Vuitton Looks to Close Chinese Shops Amid Luxury SlowdownBy
Brand said to be reviewing eight stores in smaller cities
Move follows slump in local demand as more Chinese shop abroad
Louis Vuitton is about to get smaller in China, and other luxury-goods makers may follow as the heady days of expansion in that market are over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's