Offshore Yuan Stabilizes as PBOC Halts Fixing's Losing StreakBy
Reference rate strengthened for first time in 11 days
Currency swung to a gain on Monday amid suspected intervention
Yuan fluctuations were relatively slight in Hong Kong trading after the central bank raised the currency’s reference rate for the first time in 11 days, helping ease depreciation pressure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans