Merkel Cites Refugees as Boon as Anti-Immigration Party AdvancesBy
Anti-immigrant party posts second weekly gain in voter survey
Chancellor says she's proud of Germany's welcome for refugees
Chancellor Angela Merkel said Germany’s economy is strong enough to absorb the influx of refugees, standing by her open-door policy as a poll showed gains for an anti-immigration party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing