German Investor Confidence Rises on Robust Domestic EconomyBy and
Sentiment rebounds at home as euro-area expectations drop
ZEW says Paris terror attacks didn't damp investor outlook
German investor confidence rebounded in November, buttressed by resilient domestic demand and the prospect of more European Central Bank stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations