85,000 Corinthian Students Can Now Get Their Loans Forgiven On a Fast TrackBy
Tens of thousands of borrowers just won the right to get relief on their student loans, following the conclusion of an investigation into defunct for-profit colleges. On Tuesday, California Attorney General Kamala Harris and the U.S. Department of Education announced the end of a probe into Corinthian Colleges, a company that once owned more than 100 for-profit colleges and filed for bankruptcy in May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon