Hanjin Shipping Falls as Credit Rating Cut One Level to BB+By
Korea Ratings cites delayed earnings recovery, sluggish market
Container freight rates fell to four-month low in October
Hanjin Shipping Co., South Korea’s biggest shipping company, dropped to its lowest level on record after Korea Ratings Corp. cut its credit rating as mounting competition and weak freight rates undermine earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's