Extendicare Investor Oxford Park to Nominate Seven DirectorsBy
Toronto-based fund says U.S. sales proceeds are misused
Oxford Park to nominate Frederic Waks as board chairman
Oxford Park Group, a Canadian investment fund, has called for a special meeting at Extendicare Inc., where it intends to nominate seven directors in a push for changes at the senior-care provider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders