China Stocks Rise on Suspected State Buying After Margin CurbsBloomberg News
Technology shares rally with yuan in late afternoon trading
Bourses reduce amount traders can borrow to buy shares
China’s stocks rose, led by technology shares, on speculation state funds bought shares after officials moved to tighten curbs on margin borrowing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock