Canada Provincial Bonds Sold at Record Pace by Foreign InvestorsBy
C$11.1 billion divested as provinces called `weak underbelly'
Canadian economy expected to lag developed world for two years
Foreign investors are fleeing the debt of Canada’s provinces at the fastest pace on record amid persistent budget deficits with the national economy still sluggish.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders