Solar-Powered Apple Store, Offices Planned for SingaporeBy
Apple signs deal with Sunseap Group to source solar power
Sunseap to provide 40 gigawatt-hours through rooftop capacity
Apple Inc. reached agreement to power its expanding operations in Singapore with solar energy, part of a broader push by the world’s largest company by market value to tap cleaner sources of energy around the globe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders