APEC Won't Let South China Sea Angst Spoil Summit, Says BollardBy
Trade and foreign ministers discussed disappointing growth
Ministers focused on services, domestic demand as new engines
Officials gathered in Manila won’t let issues like the disputed South China Sea “spoil” discussions on economic matters, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Secretariat Executive Director Alan Bollard said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig