Dubai Stocks Slump Most Since August as Mideast Markets RecoilBy , , and
Egyptian equities drop to lowest since December 2013
Perrigo leads Israeli stocks lower after failed Mylan bid
Disappointing company earnings, falling oil prices and a wave of terrorism culminating in Friday’s attacks in Paris unsettled investors, leading to losses in almost every Middle Eastern market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing