Cameron Urged by Johnson to Assert U.K. Sovereignty, Times SaysBy
London Mayor Boris Johnson interviewed on EU in Sunday Times
Cameron urged to amend U.K. law on transposition of EU rules
Prime Minister David Cameron should change existing U.K. legislation to reassert the sovereignty of Britain’s parliament, Boris Johnson told the Sunday Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself