Obama Urges Burundian Army to Stay Out of Political ConflictBy
Violence growing a decade after end of war that killed 300,000
Latest tumult sparked by president's decision to seek 3rd term
U.S. President Barack Obama urged the Burundian army to help bring peace to the East African nation by staying out of the political conflict in which at least 240 people have died so far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing